Monday, March 1, 2010

I have been remiss





You know how sometimes you cant seem to catch up with yourself let alone anything else. Well life has been like that. I realized this morning I have been greatly neglecting to add to my blog. Well I choose to change that for at least this morning. I realized I never shared with you our trip to Mylestone, (http://www.mylestone.org/). The day was absolutely beautiful for the annual fundraiser festival for Mylestone. They are an Equine rescue farm in Phillipsburg NJ. I never knew about it until Jamie told me. It is sad but if you look at their website they have the stories of each of the horses that they house there and the lifestyle they lived until someone reached out a hand to save them. I have a few pictures I want to paint from that day and donate to them so they may raise funds for the beauties that live there. Check them out.

1 comment:

worshipjesuschrist said...

beautiful shots of these horses...thanks, Cora!