Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Julia Child Biography - Biography.com

Julia Child Biography - Biography.com

Shared via AddThis
Ok so not a photo taken by me, but I went to see the movie Julie and Julia. It was a really good movie. One of the best I have seen in a while. Now I don't think I will by the book which I was planning to as it has a lot of curse words according to the author. There was only 1 that I detected in the movie. I'm not sure why one needs to put it in films. I don't get the whole gotta curse for the sake of doing it as the English language is colorful enough, I would think you could come up with a word to express yourself. But the movie was delightful in its own rights. If you get the chance to see it, do it is worth it. Unfortunately I couldn't post the movie trailer, but you can see it if you search for it.

No comments: