Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mothers day and day out on tuesday





Mothers day Rick and I were invited to a church of his friend. He is a lovely old Polish gentleman who loves to celebrate with his friends. He sponsors a huge Christmas party every year for children of like just everyone he knows. It is the biggest free bash I have ever attended. He got his church to hold a mothers day celebration. I wish I had taken my camera inside the church. The stained glass windows were a celebration of history and I suppose Polish history since it is a polish church. Every panel had a different picture and there must have been 50 panes per wall. There were two walls covered with pictures. Totally awesome. Now I love grave yards. There is something so peaceful and quiet about them. The two statues I didnt get up close. I wanna take another trip there one day

No comments: