Monday, January 19, 2009

lol beauty and the beast.

I never know which picture will show up first. I took a picture of a beautiful cloud formation during the summer. I know it is still winter, but it has been so cold. I am waiting for some warmer weather. The dog is my daughter Jamie's. She may look cute but she is such a nut. When Jamie was in school, I would wake her up in the morning. That dog would lunge at me to attack an as soon as Jamie was gone she would jump into my bed and snuggle next to me. She is terrified of thunderstorms, but if the door is left open she will run away during one, instead of hiding which is her normal attitude during a storm. Go figure. Beauty is the cloud, guess who the beast is.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Cora, you know to well,I think that the cloud formation is awesome. Jamie's dog looks just to sweet to be a nut.